ABOUT THE POSITION
KAEFER has an ambitious growth strategy to become the most reliable and efficient provider of technical industrial services, growing stronger and sustainably together. Pivotal to this is the development of our portfolio to enhance our services to our valued existing customers, whilst seeking additional new opportunities. This role is a leadership position reporting directly to the Business & Strategy Director with a focus to deliver our growth targets in our Process, Energy & Infrastructure market as well as our Oil & Gas market. Key duties and responsibilities;
- Responsible for the growth and development of the pipeline across PE&I and Oil & Gas
- Develop and execute an efficient sales process in relation to existing and new customers
- Liaising with the B&S Director to implement an integrated BD strategy for relevant areas
- Working with PE&I and O&G Divisional Directors execute and deliver on growth initiatives
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team & functions to deliver strategic initiatives and sales
- Support in development and lead business initiatives to deliver the Corporate strategy
- Lead key accounts relationships
- Embed Business Development and standardised sale process across the UK business
- Safety Leadership and driving a culture of continuous improvement in SHEQ performance within the Project portfolio.
- Engage and demonstrate personal and visible leadership with Customers.
- Network with internal and external stakeholder to drive best practices.
- Support, lead, motivate, and inspire the operational team. Ensure collaborative working with functional support for common success
- Be an advocate of our values and One KAEFER.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Senior leadership and can demonstrate working with external customers at leadership level
- Fast-paced, contracting environment
- Meeting demanding targets
- Proven knowledge of execution of BD strategy to enable business growth
- Can demonstrate sustained success through building customer relations
Desirable Qualifications ;
- Degree / NVQ5 / Project Management Qualification(s) / MBA or equivalent experience
- NEBOSH or equivalent experience
Personal attributes & capabilities ;
- Customer focussed
- A strategic leader – sales leadership
- An influential & effective communicator.
- High level of personal skills is required to deal effectively with a wide range of stakeholder groups
- Leads by example.
- Drives our One KAEFER ethos in everything we do.
- Creates an environment that encourages open discussion and feedback with clients and customers
- Conforms to and inspires others to work in accordance with KAEFER values and code of business conduct