KAEFER is an established provider of conventional, advanced and specialist Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) services to the oil and gas, energy, petrochemical, renewables and utilities sectors covering onshore and offshore facilities.
Accredited Inspection Body in accordance with ISO/IEC 17020:2012, we maintain UKAS type C (number 8689) and DNV accreditation (Number AOSS0000AKZ) in multiple disciplines, please visit UKAS / DNV website for techniques approved.
KAEFER is also an active member and participant of BINDT (Corporate Member) and TWI (Industrial Member).
KAEFER has established itself at the cutting edge of corrosion under insulation (CUI) innovation. Through research and investment into new technology and specialised equipment, we aim to objectively assess and validate the use of emerging NDT techniques such as real-time radiography and pulsed eddy current.
We offer a comprehensive range of conventional and advanced NDT systems controlled by our resident PCN Level 3 / BINDT IEng managers. Through our technicians (qualified in accordance with EN ISO 9712) and 3rd party associates, KAEFER can provide effective and robust resolutions to client requirements. Clients benefit when these services are combined with our access solutions and multi-trade capabilities. KAEFER can offer a “One Stop Shop” facility, performing inspection, access solutions, insulation activities and remedial work all controlled through a single point of contact for the client.
KAEFER can offer the following inspection services under our UKAS and/or DNV accreditation:
- Ultrasonic Inspection UKAS / DNV)
- Eddy Current Inspection (DNV)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection (UKAS / DNV)
- Dye Penetrant Inspection (UKAS / DNV)
- Radiographic Inspection. (DNV)
We can also provide the following inspection services (not limited to) directly or through our fully accredited partners:
- General & Close Visual Inspection
- Weld Inspection.
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) inspection – researching and applying new screening technology:
- Real-Time Radiography (RTR)
- Pulsed Eddy Current (PEC)
- Moisture detection
- Boroscopic and Remote Visual Inspection
- Phased Array (PA)
- Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Alternating Current Frequency Measurement (ACFM)
- Eddy Current Array
- Guided Wave Ultrasonics
- Photographic & Video Surveys
- Vendor Inspection Services
- PCN Level 3 Services